1. DATA COLLECTED. While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to or identify you. When you to our weekly email newsletters, we ask you to provide us with your first and last name, the name of the company you work for, your job title/role, the type of organization you work for, and (of course) your email address.
We also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This data may include the time and date of your visit, IP addresses, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time spent on those pages, cookie identifiers, geographic location, and other similar information/statistics related to the usage of this website. All of the web usage data we collect is anonymous and 36kr cannot directly connect any of it back to the personally identifiable information we have on record for you.
If you want to see what data we have on record for you, pleasein an email.
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION. 36kr does not collect nor store any credit card information. All credit card transactions for the Forum conference are handled by third parties.
4. USE OF DATA. By subscribing to 36kr you acknowledge that you will receive the following email communications:
a. eDigest Newsletters. 36kr will send newsletters containing articles we’ve recently published to the email address you provide us. You will receive between three and four email newsletters most weeks throughout the year. If you don’t want 36kr to send you any more newsletters, you can either click the un link included at the bottom of every newsletter, orin an email.
b. Forum Conference Promotions. 36kr holds an annual conference. We promote this conference to those who to our email newsletters. If you don’t want to receive any emails concerning the upcoming Forum conference, please simply click the un link at the bottom of any email that exclusively promotes the event. If you don’t want to receive any emails concerning 36kr Forum conference ever again, pleasein an email.
c. Digital Banking Report Promotions. Your first and last name, the name of the company you work for, your job title/role, the type of organization you work for, and your email address will be shared with 36kr’s partner organization, The Digital Banking Report. The Digital Banking Report will send you email promotions about subscriptions to their reports, invitations to participate in complimentary webinars, and requests to participate in surveys. If you don’t want to receive any emails from the Digital Banking Report, you can click the un link at the bottom of any email from the Digital Banking Report, orin an email.
d. Advertising. Data collected by 36kr may be used by third parties (such as Google, Facebook and AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
5. OPT OUT. To stop receiving email from 36kr and the Digital Banking Report including emails related to the Forum conference, pleasein an email.
a. Multiple Email Addresses. You may have multiple email addresses in our database (e.g., you may have d to 36kr’s newsletters using both your work- and personal email addresses).
b. Retargeting. You can opt out of targeted advertising campaigns by visiting where you can manage your online advertising preferences.
6. SECURITY. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees and agents who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If we ever experience a data breach and/or your information is compromised, we will you within 72 hours from the time the breach is first discovered.